Book Corner

The Place to Get Some Candid Book Reviews

I always find it fascinating to read a book. Reading takes you to places you realistically can't go to. Perhaps a book might take you to Oz, or travel in dystopian Britain and get abducted by the ministry of love, or perhaps to the infernal city of Dis.


Having said so, there are many things we can get out of reading: lessons, adventures, radical ideas. What I want to share is what I've read so far, what I've learned, and what I've got to say about it (if I'd recommend it to you). Enjoy the Book Corner!

These are the books I've read so far:

  1. The Divine Comedy by Dante
  2. Don Quixote by Miguel Cervantes de Saavedra
  3. The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer
  4. Macbeth by William Shakespeare
  5. Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare
  6. Hamlet by William Shakespeare
  7. The Tragical History of Doctor Faustus by Christopher Marlowe 
  8. Utopia by Sir Thomas More
  9. The Odyssey by Homer
  10. Decameron by Giovanni Boccaccio 
  11. Noli Me Tangere by Jose Rizal
  12. El Filibusterismo by Jose Rizal
  13. Metamorphoses by Ovid
  14. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery 
  15. Five People You Meet in Heaven by Mitch Albom

(tbc)